The SAT is a university entrance test that indicates the readiness of a student to start college. Many colleges around the world, including more than 35 universities in India, accept SAT scores for admitting students to their undergraduate programs. Additionally, SAT scores also indicate career readiness.
Our SAT Retakers’ Course is suited for those students who have prior knowledge of the exams or have taken SAT or ACT at least once.We assign practices during our sessions and help students improve on their speed, accuracy and understand the correct approach towards each question.
- 20+ hours of Live Online Training (1:1 & Batch of 6 students)
- Both English and Math topics to be covered
- Sectional Tests & Practices
- Full-Length SAT Tests Practice
- Test Analysis with Faculty
- Unlimited Doubt classes
- Regular Parent Teacher Meetings to discuss the progress of the student
- Hand holding till Final SAT
Curriculum is empty